[LMB] OB Bujold - a nice call out to Our Author

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 22:03:01 BST 2012

http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/013879.html#013879

is an excellent discussion of why I read very little SFF these days - with a nice callout to Herself and a few other authors whom I *do* read.

plus, the blog entry is just fun to read.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold