[LMB] characters and world

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 22:21:43 BST 2012

But that can be said of so many of us - the view of the world we have, and the actual world-building of the world we live in can frequently be two different things.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold