[LMB] Happy Birthday - Can I get my birthdate corrected please?

Heather Ridolfi chaorwcs at me.com
Sun May 6 17:49:30 BST 2012

William,

As much as I will enjoy the extended  celebration, can I get my birthday on the list changed back to June 5?  This is the first year that I've received my pixie dust on the wrong date…. I am having fun pointing out to the husband that festivities should commence now since I received pixie dust,  however!

Thanks!!!

Heather R