[LMB] Ista's bachelorhood

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue May 8 04:27:57 BST 2012

I'd say "bachelorhood" was the period between maidenhood and matronhood - a period much celebrated in TV sitcoms and dramas.

The common term for Ista's stage of life in the pagan community, when they go beyond the old three-fold division, is "Queen."

Of course, that's also what a lady house cat is officially called.