[LMB] AKICOT:L reducing glare on a netbook screen

Stacey Hill stacey at xtra.co.nz
Wed May 9 00:20:37 BST 2012

From: Meg Justus <mmegaera at nwlink.com>

Actually, the subject heading says it all.  Anyone know what I can do to enable me to work outdoors on my netbook (an Asus EEE) without the glare on the screen?  I get glare bad enough that I can't use it even in shade.  Is there some kind of film or something I can put on the screen?  I've googled, but I'm not coming up with anything that looks like it would do the trick, so if anyone knows of a *specific brand* of something that really worked for them, I'd be grateful.

You can get antiglare protectors for ipads, probably all over the place, and specifically matte finish ones, you wont find anything cut to specific size for your netbook so will have to bodge something together.  And you get airbubbles underneath them (and cat hairs if its me)

If you lay them on carefully they will do the trick  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5k5kqPE2io

Cygnett and Belkin and Kensington are the brands I would recommend

Stacey