[LMB] AKICOT:L reducing glare on a netbook screen

Katrina Knight kknight at fastmail.fm
Wed May 9 00:24:21 BST 2012

At 06:22 PM 05/08/2012 Meg Justus wrote:
>Actually, the subject heading says it all.  Anyone know what I
>can do to enable me to work outdoors on my netbook (an Asus
>EEE) without the glare on the screen?

There are a number of companies that make supposed solutions for
small devices with glare problems. I don't have any personal
experience with products for netbooks but two sources that I've
seen advertised that seem to have a variety of products are
nushield.com and viewguard.com. When you searched yourself, did
you fail to find possibilities or did the possibilities just not
seem like good choices for you? If the latter, what issues did
you have with what you found?

--
Katrina Knight
kknight at fastmail.fm