[LMB] Paladin discussion questions no. 2

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Wed May 9 03:04:53 BST 2012

Back when Paladin first came out, I raised that issue and the problems it would cause, being quite familiar with the way the Tudor family got its start in English politics. To be brief -  Iselle would have a fit! Because while her mother and stepfather wouldn't cause any succession problems, two generations down the road it could be a civil war waiting to happen.