[LMB] Paladin discussion questions no. 2

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 17:59:43 BST 2012

I thought I read Lois saying that Ista had children (or at least a child) by Ilvin but that they never married, so there was no line of succession.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold