[LMB] Paladin discussion questions no. 2

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Wed May 9 18:14:29 BST 2012

On May 9, 2012, at 12:59 PM, Becca wrote:

> I thought I read Lois saying that Ista had children (or at least a child) by Ilvin but that they never married, so there was no line of succession.

Why would lack of marriage preclude succession? It's a thin enough claim through Ista, and Ilvin had no mentionable royal type blood so the child's claim would not trace through him. Aside from being a natural dedicat of the dratsaB.

By the way, what is the difference between a dedicat and a lay dedicat.