[LMB] Paladin discussion questions no. 2

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Wed May 9 18:19:01 BST 2012

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 09:59:43AM -0700, Becca wrote:
> I thought I read Lois saying that Ista had children (or at least a
> child) by Ilvin but that they never married, so there was no line
> of succession.

Lois did post that.

I am not sure that Ista's grandchildren (if she has any) will
necessarily consider themselves bound by that renunciation, nor
will any ambitious nobles trying to use them as a stalking-horse
for trouble.

Tony Z

--
Saying X = Bad is easy; whats hard is deciding what to do
when you are confronted with X. -- Leigh Kimmel