[LMB] Paladin discussion questions no 2

Nick Pilon npilon at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:10:26 BST 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM, John Lennard <john.c.lennard at gmail.com> wrote:
(Quoted Lois, actually...)
> Should in future people sail across the seas and discover new
> continents, the same five gods would be found to be worshiped there,
> again with different local customs, languages, emphases, etc.  Because
> the gods of this world are as real as gravity and as universal as death.
>
> Ta, L.

It's worth noting that we *do* see this in The Hallowed Hunt. Not only
did the indigenous peoples of the weald worship the Five Gods in a
very different way from their Darthacan conquerors, we got a glimpse
of the far south, where the same gods are worshiped with yet another
different set of traditions. (And grant yet another different set of
mysterious powers)

--
-Nick Pilon