[LMB] Paladin discussion questions?

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Thu May 10 13:42:50 BST 2012

On 5/10/2012 5:14 AM, BlueRose wrote:

> Second, and more disturbing to me, the implication that you can learn positive self worth development from a book of fiction, a
> book that is made up out of somebody elses head.

What's wrong with that? How else do we learn?  Is non-fiction philosophy any less from someone else's head?  Do ideas become more worthy when they are verbal rather than written? I don't think so.

I have always found fiction a powerful way to learn about the world in ways that normal experience does not encompass.

namaste,
Elizabeth