[LMB] taps mike

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 23:52:36 BST 2012

well, I have a link to a darling Avengers/Sendak cross-over fan-art, but it doesn't inspire conversation.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold