[LMB] q-word--I hope this is not very TMI was: Re: OT: X-Men: First Class - funniest movie I've seen in a long time

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Sun May 13 15:38:16 BST 2012

If it's the word I think it is, there's been a resurgence of commercial
especially entertainmet works, especially romance/"spicy" romance novels,
with Victorian or paranormal Victorian era setting, and various of those
books use the term.   As for the film industry, getting one past the censors
has always been a hobby of people.  One of the Toy Story movies, I went to
with a group which included "Yog Sysop," and he was chortling during some of
the film noting that one of the female toy characters had the name and some
attributes from some porn something or other...

The word -might- refer to both...