[LMB] Is this what a boycott looks like?

queenortart queenortart at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:39:49 BST 2012

On 14 May 2012, at 01:50, Stacey Hill wrote:
> > Is this what the list looks like without politics or religion?

I'm experiencing Real Life wins all Ties, my company was just bought, all
seems good at the moment and am not expecting that to change in the
immediate future, and I got paid a eye watering bonus which I am
extraordinarily grateful for.

Went to Madison from London UK for a long weekend and I loved it! One of
the few US places I could imagine living in. I have serious space envy...

Sue

--
"Perfection is our goal.  Excellence will be tolerated."