[LMB] List Question

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:09:06 BST 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan
<tora.smulders at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip

> *no spoilers, please!*
>

> What books do you think would be absolutely necessary to re-read
> before reading the new Ivan book?
>
> (Captain Vorpatril's Alliance, coming out Nov. 6th 2012, in case
> you've not heard yet)
>

> *I know some people have knowledge of some of the chapters of the
> upcoming book, but others don't like being spoilered at all, so could
> we keep this discussion general, even if based on those chapters?
> Thanks!*

ACC is clearly necessary -- it's the other only one that offers his viewpoint.

Other than that, a minimal list that I can see would be:
TWA, C, BiA, and MD (since Ivan is moderately important in them).

Moving off minimality, maybe TVG and M, since we do see him there.

Other books are possible, based on spoiler-hints, but none are
convincingly important.

Karen Hunt