[LMB] Two new converts

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 21:24:16 BST 2012

I'm part of a small book club, only a few people, and we're just getting started. Our first meeting is next Tuesday, in fact, and we're discussing Paladin of Souls (hence my request a week or so ago for things I could bring up to stir discussion).

One woman read Paladin, then went out and got Curse, then Hallowed Hunt, and is now working her way through the Sharing Knife books, and loving it.

The other decided to read Curse first because it was first in line, and finished it in only a few days, and is now on Paladin, and loving it.

I'm not sure how either will do with the Miles books - I may suggest Cordelia's Honor and then jump to Komarr, and ACC, and then let them back-fill from there if they're interested.

but at any rate, that's two new converts to Her ladyship.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold