[LMB] Ivan's Aunties

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Fri May 18 10:48:03 BST 2012

On 18/05/2012, at 12:16 PM, t_neill t_neill <t_neill at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Uncle Peter & Aunt Lois introduced my parents to each other.
>
> Yes, but does your "Uncle Peter" call himself your uncle?  To people outside the family?

I have been Auntie Helen to my best friends boys since they were toddlers. I am now Auntie Helen to their 6 children.

I have always referred to the boys as my nephews ( in fact I am. Probably closer to her boys than my own nephews by birth) . In turn Chris refers to my son and foster son as her nephews.

Helen, lurking and wheezing in Wollongong. The weird weather is sending me off to hospital again. Thank ghu for my new iPad so I can keep in touch.