[LMB] Poison Ivy

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:31:45 BST 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> Why does Dag say that poison ivy survives longer around malices than other life (or I suppose rocks with ground sense?).    Is poison ivy particularly hard to kill?

It's very tough to get rid of.  We've had it dug out in the past, but
it came back.  Now it is one of the few exceptions to our "no poisons"
rule and we will use Round-Up or Brush-B-Gone to kill it, but it comes
back.  Some of this is from critters spreading the seed, of course.
In our yard, only bittersweet is more difficult to eradicate.

quietann at gmail.com

aka "The Accidental Jewess"