[LMB] Poison Ivy

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:39:59 BST 2012

Ugh, I remember blackberries from when I lived in Oregon.  The fact
that they make yummy fruit is really the only reason they should be
allowed to exist at all.

Once my housemates and I pulled down a huge neglected blackberry patch
with lots of old canes and discovered an apple tree growing in the
middle of it all... it had been completely covered with blackberries.
So maybe apples are tougher?

Now we have them in MA -- a different kind, and the berries are not as
good.  Those suckers are hard to kill!  We are considering hiring some
goats...

Ann

quietann at gmail.com

aka "The Accidental Jewess"