[LMB] Poison Ivy

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Fri May 18 16:17:22 BST 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 06:05:43AM -0600, Howard Brazee wrote:
> Why does Dag say that poison ivy survives longer around malices
> than other life (or I suppose rocks with ground sense?).    Is
> poison ivy particularly hard to kill?
>
> (I'm not allergic to poison ivy, so I never paid it much mind).

It's also possible that it grows fast over disturbed ground, so
it looks as if it's common around blight patches, but what it's
really doing is recolonizing them faster than other plants.

Tony Z

--
Saying X = Bad is easy; whats hard is deciding what to do
when you are confronted with X. -- Leigh Butler