[LMB] DSC 50 programming is up

James Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 00:59:18 BST 2012

Well, I live in Kentucky these days, with Tanya Stewart -- she
remembers you, Laura -- she was part of Jay and Sue's group. When she
divorced from Al, she moved out here. Berea's her hometown, where her
grandparents grew up and where an uncle was mayor for 20 years and his
widow is still on the city council. She's the editorial cartoonist for
the local paper. She and I started talking in 2009, I came out for a
visit at Samhain that year, I took her home to meet the family in
Alabama 2 years ago last weekend, she came back out to L.A. for my BB
show in July 2010, and I moved here to Berea just before Thanksgiving
2010.

I'm not sure I'd be up for another long drive the week before the
wedding, but I'd love to see you guys!

(sorry for the threadjack, gang)

Jim