[LMB] DSC 50 programming is up

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat May 19 01:45:27 BST 2012

[LMB] DSC 50 programming is up
adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Fri May 18 20:24:12 BST 2012

Jerrie:  Lois opines that the programming looks good.

Anything in particular you're looking forward to?  Lots of options are
available.

LMB:  Well, my favorite of all the things I do is always my reading.  It
will be from somewhere in the first 5 chapters of  Ivan's Booke, of
course; which chapters will depend on an on-the-spot survey of how many
people in the room have already heard/read Ch. 1.

I hope not many, because Ch. 2 is awfully transitional, 3 circles around
for backfill, and 4 - 5 are rather spoilery.  Ch. 1 really works the
best for a cold reading.

For the rest, I seldom make it to any programming not my own, though
it's always useful when I do; if not for the topic, then for tips on how
other pros handle things.

Ta, L.