[LMB] DSC 50 programming is up

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at mac.com
Sat May 19 03:15:26 BST 2012

At 3:36 PM -0500 5/18/12, Laura Gallagher wrote:
>The Gallagher-McDaniel household will be going.  I'm looking forward
>to it.  We'll drive out and drop the kidlets off with the grandparents
>in Louisiana first, then drive out to the con.

I'm planning to come, though the meeting I just got scheduled to
attend in Madison, WI that week makes it more difficult.  If I get a
flight home at a reasonable hour Thursday night, I should still be up
to re-pack and drive to Huntsville Friday morning.  That's the plan,
anyway.  Just located my hotel reservation--I got worried when I saw
the main room block was gone. But i really did get the reservation
made.

    Nancy