[LMB] Poison Ivy

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat May 19 04:53:29 BST 2012

On 5/18/2012 2:12 PM, Peter Granzeau wrote:
> . My father once showed an arrangement of poison ivy at a flower show.
> A physician, he had a human skull in a glass bell, with the poison ivy
> draped through the eye sockets
I am not allergic at all, I have even squatted and peed in a patch of it
and had no ill effects at all. Poor Rob on the other hand can look at a
picture of it and come down with a case ... =) Or at least that is what
it seems like.

I love the idea of that display! If I ever get the chance, I might buy a
cast skull, and some fake poison ivy and do a display like that for
Halloween!