[LMB] Birthday Tixie--a doubleheader!

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat May 19 19:03:01 BST 2012

The Adjutant Birthday Tixie is delighted to announce that we not only have
one birthday to announce today, but two! (Faithful Companion is so overcome
by emotion at this that she goes outside to take it out on the birds, who
sit up on high tree branches and Taunt her. Oh, yeah, like it would do her
any good to try to catch one of them while she was actually up in a tree).

But I digress. Jim Davis, who turns 58 today, and BJ Van Look, whose year is
not given, are centers of today's announcements.

Jim, may you have a truly wonderful day, and be surrounded by the people and
things that you love.

BJ, may your day be everything you hoped it could be, and have the best of
food and presents and love.

May you both enjoy today and have it be the best birthday ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(loads up the cannon with a double shot, hope the little bugger doesn't blow
up, and fires it off. BOOM! BOOM!  Watches as the Tixie Dust swirls off into
the horizon).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with
lemon drops."