[LMB] Poison Ivy

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 22:13:20 BST 2012

Ummm.... Don't hold your breath on that. For me, a nasty case of poison ivy is about 1 square inch.(My sister is the sort that gets a rash from looking at it from 30 paces) One summer, when I waas in HS, I visited a friend who'd just moved to a new house. Everyone was doing yardwork, so I helped a bit. There was poison oak in the flowerbeds, I ended up with a rash on my arms up to the shoulders and all over my face. Mom almostt hought I was gonna die from new obscure disease, and hauled me off to the doctor, who gave me some version of calamine lotion. That was the year I was taking typing in summer school, It's no fun to type with that nast a rash.