[LMB] Poison Ivy

Eileen McConnell phoenixargent at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:35:51 BST 2012

Oddly enough, about a week before this topic popped up on-List my father
managed to get poison ivy all up and down his arms.  I've always assumed
I'm immune, because of years of camping and hiking with nary a twitch (I
also helped with yardwork in the same yard where he encountered it, but I
wasn't there the exact day he got it).

Next time I'm up there, I do intend to test myself!  Since I now have a
confirmed source and the knowledge that at least one parent is sensitive to
it.  I would really like to have definitive proof of my presumed immunity,
or else definitive evidence against it..