[LMB] OT: just read

Helen Chapman hungrycatco at gmail.com
Mon May 21 21:46:28 BST 2012

Heh, great interest from me - although a quick search of abebooks and book
depository show that I will have to save up to purchase.  I was thinking in
terms of donating to my local Rock and Mineral Club library.  Could you
possibly give me the web site address of the visitor centre or where on the
web there is information on the sites and trails you describe.  That is the
sort of thing we like to put into our quarterly news magazine as most
amateur geology, and rockhound folk, like to travel.

Regards  Helen Chapman