[LMB] OT: just read

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Mon May 21 22:10:54 BST 2012

> Heh, great interest from me - although a quick search of abebooks and book
> depository show that I will have to save up to purchase.  I was thinking
> in
> terms of donating to my local Rock and Mineral Club library.  Could you
> possibly give me the web site address of the visitor centre or where on
> the
> web there is information on the sites and trails you describe.  That is
> the
> sort of thing we like to put into our quarterly news magazine as most
> amateur geology, and rockhound folk, like to travel.
>
> Regards  Helen Chapman

Here's the address of the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, which is
what Lois was referring to:  http://www.nps.gov/joda/index.htm
The address in her original post seems to have gotten messed up in the
formatting, but this one works.

Megaera
who hasn't been there, but might have to rectify that one of these days