[LMB] Birthday Tixie, another doubleheader

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Tue May 22 14:38:34 BST 2012

Once again the calendar is being economical, and we have two glorious
birthdays today. Faithful Companion spent the night outside and doesn't seem
too enthusiastic, though she does perk up when she sees the cannon and two
bags of Tixie Dust again.

The Tixie gleefully loads up the cannon and announces, "Paul Oppenheimer!
Today is your 59th birthday, and we shall celebrate it here. May you have a
great day today, and have a wonderful time with friends, family, food, and
presents!" BOOM!

"Eric Oppen! Your posts are always cogent and thought-provoking, and
sometimes memorable. Happy 51st birthday! May you have a glorious day today,
with all that you love, including more books to join the ever growing
library you currently own." BOOM!

Faithful Companion idly bats at some of the Tixie Dust as it goes by, and
then falls asleep again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL AND ERIC!

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with
lemon drops."