[LMB] Poison Ivy

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:47:47 BST 2012

Lots of people confuse the two. The only way I keep them straight is
to remember a line from H. Beam Piper's Little Fuzzy series (I think
it was the second book, Fuzzy Sapiens) where it's explained how to
remember that "Fauna" is the male of the pair Flora and Fauna. Ben
Rainsford's Fuzzies, IIRC.  :-)

And yeah - I do love those books. Scalzi's reboot wasn't bad either.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com