[LMB] Baen eBooks Free Month - September 2012

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed May 23 19:17:20 BST 2012

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give one to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not received a Baen Monthly Bundle before, and
wants a free month, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be in
their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

First request gets it. If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot at the new months as they come
out.

Here's what's coming up:

September 2012 Monthly Baen Bundle - asked first refusal 5/15

Monster Hunter Legion, by Larry Correia
Dragon Ship, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
A Host of Furious Fancies, by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
A Beautiful Friendship, by David Weber
Ring of Fire III, by Eric Flint
Undercurrents, by Robert Buettner
When the People Fell, by Cordwainer Smith
Emile and the Dutchman, by Joel Rosenberg

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org