[LMB] Buying DRM-free Bujold ebooks

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun May 27 14:19:51 BST 2012

On May 26, 2012, at 9:24 PM, Mark Allums wrote:

> On 5/25/2012 10:17 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody have a list of which sources have which Bujold works available in DRM-free e-books?
>

> One source is the Cryoburn hardcover, which has most of the Miles oeuvre on the bonus CD, in multiple formats.
>

> MAA

That was where I started for myself.   I told a friend that I was getting the rest of my Bujold library on e-books, and she wanted to know which books were DRM free.     She didn't want to break them, she wanted to reward vendors who sold the books that way.

First thing I checked was Baen, but Baen doesn't have all of her books.    I don't know how to tell whether an Amazon or B&N or Apple book is DRM free.    So I asked for help.