[LMB] LMB on Kindle Fire

Suzan suzanf at embarqmail.com
Tue May 29 22:43:29 BST 2012

LMB: Well, in that case, may I point out _Memory_ on Amazon Kindle ...

Thanks Got it NOW! And of course I did buy paperback "Miles in Love" just for the lovely Winterfair Gifts addition. Not to mention the condition of my other original "Love" books was almost beyond readable. While folks are looking, don't forget "ProtoZoa." Since I had just been on an Isaac Asimov tear before beginning my current re-read, I was struck at the sci-fi-ness of these and how much more I enjoy the character more fully sketched out as a living person than Dr. Asimov's characters.

Lois, Thanks too for starting my day with such a pleasant surprise to answer in person.