[LMB] GJ&RQ review

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Mon Nov 2 21:29:11 GMT 2015

From: Pamela Weber
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 8:56 PM

> On 2 November 2015 at 14:16, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> This must be very frustrating for the people waiting for the actual book
>> to be released.

> No more waiting.

> I just bought Gentleman Jole ebook from Baen's website
<http://www.baenebooks.com/>, an hour ago. Very confused about the February
2016 release date but not about to look a not-quite-gift-horse (15 bucks)
in the mouth.

> Is e-book not considered an "actual book"? Did Baen mess up the release
date for the ebook? If they did, I will NOT give back my copy. Yet. Until
I'm done reading. Which I will be in... let's say three hours at the rate
I'm reading :D

> In any case, the first four chapters are available at that same website to
wet your appetite.

http://www.baenebooks.com/t-faq.aspx?tab=earc

An eARC is an Advance Reader Copy. This is an unproofed manuscript and is
guaranteed to be full of typos and error. It is pretty much raw from the
author's word processor. But you get the entire eARC well in advance of even
the Monthly Baen Bundle release.

{But Her Ladyship, proofreading, says there will be very few changes}

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames