[LMB] GJ&RQ review

Pamela Weber pp.weber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:54:03 GMT 2015

> PW:  Thanks everyone for the explanations about ARCs. I had no idea, and
> I'm
> extremely grateful I stumbled upon this one.
>

> LMB:  How, by the way, did you stumble upon it?  I'm curious about how
> word gets around.

Very first post of this thread you sent us a link of a review, which
contained a link to the baenebooks.com site.

Well, here's a review in an unexpected place...

> http://gadgets.ndtv.com/tv/reviews/gentleman-jole-and-the-red-queen-is-a-comedy-of-manners-for-space-adventure-fans-760273

In the review, it says:

"That's handy because the latest book in the series is now available to buy
online
<http://www.baenebooks.com/p-2892-gentleman-jole-and-the-red-queen-earc.aspx> -
as an advance proofing copy, before the final book will be released in
February 2016."

I just realised that I zoomed in on the red lettered link like a bull and
never read any further *at all*. Because there's the ARC thingie info right
there, ts ts. Sorry, my brain obviously shut down when I read Now Available
to Buy. How very embarrassing.

> LMB:  People can still report typos on my blog spoiler-thread, here:
>

> https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/9272157-gentleman-jole-and-the-red-queen-spoiler-thread

I will, thanks. Apparently those I saw thus far have already been reported.