[LMB] Birthday greetings - somewhat belated.

Paige Kalika pkalika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:45:59 GMT 2015

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> *Yesterday*[1] was the birthday of Paige Kalika, who I understand to be
> a doctor.

Thank you!  I would adore that trip (the tips I could pick up!) and
would absolutely swing by the Orb (again, the tips I could pick up!).
The husband, these days, would probably prefer to tag along with me
or, better yet, get a really good look at that Imperial Fast Cruiser
and no doubt find another military history buff or ten to enthuse at.
In real life, the eARC made a lovely present.

Glad that the puppy didn't manage to injure him/herself!  Those
needle-like teeth want exercising in everything!

--

Paige Kalika

pkalika at gmail.com