[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Fri Nov 6 18:13:17 GMT 2015

There is an implant inserted into all females and herms that stops the whole
fertility cycle, no ovulation and no menstruation. Cordelia had hers removed
in Barrayar and said she felt somewhat wicked in not getting her permit
first. In fact she didn't have a period until after Miles was put into the
UT.

William A Wenrch
Christian, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Son, American -- Here I stand. I
can do no other. God help me!