[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Sat Nov 7 00:55:40 GMT 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 04:04:21PM -0500, Aruvqan wrote:

> <shrug> it is currently well within our current tech to autosnip all
> women - just do the hormone stim/egg harvest technique from IVF and
> implant the little critters  - no need for fallopian tubes.  Of
> course that is more expensive but blasted well guarantees no

Higher cost in both money and inconvenient procedures, also I think less
successful.  Implantation in particular I think is "works sometimes".
Developed countries aren't keeping replacement birth rates as it is, I
wonder if trying to go Full Tech at this point would make them even
lower.

-xx- Damien X-)