[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Nov 7 13:28:25 GMT 2015

Minor point, I don't know the technology but the implant turned off periods as well as made women infertile. In present technology, vasectomies are only rarely reversible. After a short period, sperm are killed and are no longer available in amounts needed. Things might be different and undoubtably are.
As to the social and psychological aspects, I am neither qualified nor equipped to judge.
Betan arrogance is undoubted but it is at least a little more subtle then the haute.

Sent from my iPhone