[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:27:58 GMT 2015

Reading this discussion, it occurs to me to wonder why sex is the only
human activity where inexperience and ignorance are valued.  Speaking for
myself, I could have definitely used Beta Colony and an understanding
female LPST for my first few times 'round the track; I have never seen why
two kids in the dark who don't know what the hell they're doing is so
superior to that.  Our way leaves a lot of people dreadfully screwed up,
and exacerbates bad feeling between the sexes.  And I'd rather do a lot of
things than find out that I'm my partner's "first."