[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:53:07 GMT 2015

There are museums with a mirror/light setup that does roughly that as
well. Um, Chicago and Philadelphia both spring to mind [I loves me a
good science museum =) ]

And why could I see them having a boy, a girl and a herm  quaddie and a
boy, girl and herm with legs - one set of each type. I doubt that the
Habitat is limiting population stringently like Beta.

Though I would be interested in finding out what the geneiic Quaddie in
the street opinion would be to a Herm Quaddie!

On 11/8/2015 8:43 AM, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> There's technology now that will take photos of two people and merge
> them to predict the offspring. Something like that could have been
> done for Bel and Nicol - a rough approximation. After all, they had
> six options, they needed something to help them focus.

---