[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

Elizabeth Stowe estowe427 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:42:03 GMT 2015

Eric: I take it you would not approve of how I dealt with the problem.

es: If your statement is directed at me, no, I don't know about and don't wish to know about your first sexual experience. If you are referring to your first sexual experience, whether or not it was a problem.

That wasn't my point.

Now that I've been informed that I'm heteronormative (which appears to be a bad thing), I figure there's no one who reads this aspect of the books the way I do. That's fine.