[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com
Sun Nov 8 21:52:16 GMT 2015

On 11/8/2015 10:42 AM, Elizabeth Stowe wrote:
> Eric: I take it you would not approve of how I dealt with the problem.
>
> es: If your statement is directed at me, no, I don't know about and don't wish to know about your first sexual experience. If you are referring to your first sexual experience, whether or not it was a problem.
>
> That wasn't my point.
>
> Now that I've been informed that I'm heteronormative (which appears to be a bad thing), I figure there's no one who reads this aspect of the books the way I do. That's fine.
Heteronormative is when you assume that strict heterosexuality is the
norm to which all other things are held.  Which is what, to me at any
rate, your thing about the herm LPST sounded like--you said something
about her not being ready for sex with a man, so she chose a herm
instead, as if that somehow didn't count as much.  (Which, fair enough,
is sort of how Kareen seems to have treated it.)

Beatrice Otter