[LMB] Gregor - the study continues

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:04:12 GMT 2015

> How important was Cavilo in his life? The Hegen Hub experience was a
> turning point for Gregor, but how big a part did Cavilo play?
>
> Gwynne (Still pondering.)

The whole situation with Cavilo makes me think Gregor, at least, does make use of whatever male contraceptive implant tech is available.  He knows too well the hazards of having a bastard heir running loose in the nexus, even without having crazy mad ambitious Cavilo for a mom. And with an Empire for a kid to inherit, who'd trust even a saint when she claims she has a working implant/took her meds/whatever.