[LMB] cave excavation

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:10:45 GMT 2015

On 11/10/2015 12:43 AM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> I'd send this direct to Anwar Caver, but I've mislaid his e-mail. In
> any case, it may be of general interest -- 2-hour PBS NOVA on the
> hominid excavations in the Rising Star Cave in South Africa.
>
> http://video.pbs.org/video/2365559270/
>
> Highly recommended.

Been following this [well I tend to follow a fair amount of
anthro/archeo projects] and it is definitely worth taking a seat and
paying attention to. Well worth the time.

And if you want a good clipper, https://exploratornews.wordpress.com/
has an excellent run down of what is happening and interesting. But it
is a time sink of huge proportions!

---