[LMB] Also Gregor: childhood friendships

Antoine Guillaud antoineperso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:34:16 GMT 2015

Why kidding ?

I think the answer is Cordelia. Not in a literal sense mind you. But I
think we can safely assume, considering her betan upbringing, that she made
sure that Gregor knew what it was all about.

I admit I would very much like to read the Scene where Aral tells Simon to
make a thorough Background check on a Betan Licensed Sexual Practicioner.

Antoine