[LMB] Also Gregor: childhood friendships

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:34:45 GMT 2015

On 11/12/2015 2:34 AM, Antoine Guillaud wrote:
> I admit I would very much like to read the Scene where Aral tells Simon to
> make a thorough Background check on a Betan Licensed Sexual Practicioner.

Honestly, I think Simon would be *thrilled* at the idea ... heavily
controlled access to a highly trained professional, certified clean bill
of health, no mental defects! Bring the specified one straight to the
palace listed as 'private tutor' and nobody would blink an eye, figuring
out she was a traditional teacher.

---