[LMB] OT: Baen ebook encoding...

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Tue Nov 17 00:33:38 GMT 2015

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015, M R L Dolbear wrote:

> [...]

My real problem here is that the .epub and .lrf readers have provision for
an SD card to extend the storage space so I do not worry very much about
files sizes. But the Kindle has a fixed internal storage that cannot be
expanded other than buying the next generation Kindle. I have had to resort
to this twice in the past but it is tiresome (and expensive).

Harvey